If you play Primal Carnage, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Primal Carnage. We have some examples of such listed below:
- Improved connection
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- More stable
- Overall better online performance
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Primal Carnage. Interested in getting your port forwarded? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and learn how today.
Port Forward Primal Carnage on Personal Computer
Before you play Primal Carnage on PC you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Primal Carnage on Personal Computer and select your router for all the information you need.