If you play Ride, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for Ride, such as:
- Not getting dropped from games
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Ride. Want to get your port forwarded as soon as possible? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
In order to play Ride on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward Ride on Xbox One and click your router to see all the information you'll need.
Playing Ride on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Firstly, you need to follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After that click Port Forward Ride on Xbox 360 and choose your router to see easy-to-follow instructions.
Before playing Ride on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start off by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Next, go to Port Forward Ride on Playstation 4 and find your router for more info.
To start playing Ride on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Begin by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Then follow Port Forward Ride on Playstation 3 and select your router to be done in no time.
If you play Ride on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports to it.