If you play Ryse: Son of Rome, you should consider the advantages to setting up a port forward for it. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Ryse: Son of Rome. A few examples are listed below:
- Fewer crashes when playing online
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and PC specific to Ryse: Son of Rome. Follow one of the sections below if you want to learn how to forward your port today.
Before playing Ryse: Son of Rome on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Ryse: Son of Rome on Xbox One and select your router to be done in no time.
If you play Ryse: Son of Rome on PC you need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports.
- Start out by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- Then follow Port Forward Ryse: Son of Rome on Personal Computer and choose your router for easy-to-follow instructions.