If you play Star Wars Battlefront 2015, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Star Wars Battlefront 2015. We have a few examples of such below:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- More stable
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall better online performance
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Star Wars Battlefront 2015. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Before you play Star Wars Battlefront 2015 on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll show you the steps.
In order to play Star Wars Battlefront 2015 on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Make sure to start by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) on Playstation 4 and find your router for all the information you need.