Street Fighter V is Capcom's Arcade, Fighting, and Action game with a release date in 2016.
Which Ports Does Street Fighter V Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Street Fighter V are as follows:
Street Fighter V - Steam
- TCP: 5000, 7777-7778, 15000, 20002, 27015, 27036, 30840, 30850, 30870
- UDP: 5000, 7777-7778, 15000, 27015, 27031-27036, 30840-30859, 30870-30879
Street Fighter V - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5000, 7777-7778, 15000, 20002, 30840, 30850, 30870
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 5000, 7777-7778, 15000, 30840-30859, 30870-30879
We have guides that are custom tailored for Street Fighter V that will show you the incoming connection ports.
Street Fighter V has the following genres of gameplay.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
Forward Ports for Street Fighter V
When you are playing Street Fighter V you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.