How To Port Forward Street Fighter V
If you play Street Fighter V, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for Street Fighter V, such as:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Street Fighter V. Interested in getting your port forwarded now? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Street Fighter V on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console and then forward select ports to your console.
- Make sure to start by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done there? Click Port Forward Street Fighter V on Playstation 4 and choose your router for more information.
Playing Street Fighter V on PC? You need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.
- First, make sure to set a static IP address for your PC.
- After that, follow Port Forward Street Fighter V on Personal Computer and find your router to be done in no time.