If you play Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., you should think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., such as:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC specific to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.. Want to learn how to forward your port now? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
Playing Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Be sure to start by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- After you're finished with that, go to Port Forward Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X on Xbox 360 and choose your router for more information.
To begin playing Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- After that, follow Port Forward Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X on Playstation 3 and find your router to be done before you know it.
If you play Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. on PC then you need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward a range of ports to it.
- First, make sure to set a static IP address for your PC.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X on Personal Computer and pick your router to see easy-to-follow instructions.