Port Forwarding for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days has the following styles of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
When you are playing Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days are as follows:
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days that will show you the exact ports.
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - PC
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Playstation 3
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Xbox 360
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.