Kane & Lynch: Dead Men includes the following styles of play.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
Forward Ports for Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
When you are playing Kane & Lynch: Dead Men you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Kane & Lynch: Dead Men are as follows:
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - PC
- UDP: 6073, 6500, 6515
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Kane & Lynch: Dead Men that will show you the connection ports.
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - PC
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Playstation 3
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Xbox 360
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.