Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is Bandai Namco Entertainment's Fighting game released in 2018.
Since Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
Port Forward Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
When you are playing Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker are as follows:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker that will show you the exact ports.
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - Playstation 4
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - Steam
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.