Ports To Forward for Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm are as follows:
Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm - Steam
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm - Switch
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm - Playstation 5
- Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm - Xbox Series X
When you play Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
How to Port Forward Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm
When you are playing Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.