One Piece: World Seeker offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
Port Forward One Piece: World Seeker
When you are playing One Piece: World Seeker you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for One Piece: World Seeker
The exact ports for One Piece: World Seeker are as follows:
One Piece: World Seeker - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
One Piece: World Seeker - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
One Piece: World Seeker - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and One Piece: World Seeker simply follow one of these links:
- One Piece: World Seeker - Steam
- One Piece: World Seeker - Playstation 4
- One Piece: World Seeker - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.