Which Ports Does Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous are as follows:
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous that will show you the network ports.
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Steam
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Playstation 4
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Switch
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Xbox One
When you play Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
When you are playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.