Rayman: Raving Rabbids is a Party/Minigame game published by Ubisoft released in 2006.
Rayman: Raving Rabbids is a party game. This means that it is composed of multiple, smaller games that are easy to pick up and learn during a party. The game play is not that deep and the controls are intuitive and easy to understand, even for non-gamers. Don't expect much story line from Rayman: Raving Rabbids, but instead look forward to fast paced play with a focus on fun.
How to Port Forward Rayman: Raving Rabbids
When you are playing Rayman: Raving Rabbids you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Rayman: Raving Rabbids Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Rayman: Raving Rabbids are as follows:
Rayman: Raving Rabbids - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Rayman: Raving Rabbids - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Rayman: Raving Rabbids yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Rayman: Raving Rabbids - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rayman: Raving Rabbids that will show you the ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.