Ports Required for Redfall
The incoming connection ports for Redfall are as follows:
Redfall - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Redfall - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Redfall yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Redfall simply follow one of these links:
Redfall includes the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Redfall
When you are playing Redfall you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.