Saints Row: The Third has the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Saints Row: The Third
When you are playing Saints Row: The Third you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Saints Row: The Third Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Saints Row: The Third are as follows:
Saints Row: The Third - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Saints Row: The Third - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Saints Row: The Third - PC
- TCP: 4200
- UDP: 4200
Saints Row: The Third - Steam
- TCP: 4200,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4200,4380,27000-27031,27036
Saints Row: The Third - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Saints Row: The Third that will show you the ports.
- Saints Row: The Third - Xbox 360
- Saints Row: The Third - Playstation 3
- Saints Row: The Third - PC
- Saints Row: The Third - Steam
- Saints Row: The Third - Switch
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.