Port Forwarding on Your Router for Shakedown: Hawaii
When you play Shakedown: Hawaii you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
How to Port Forward Shakedown: Hawaii
When you are playing Shakedown: Hawaii you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Shakedown: Hawaii
The specific incoming ports for Shakedown: Hawaii are as follows:
Shakedown: Hawaii - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Shakedown: Hawaii - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Shakedown: Hawaii - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Shakedown: Hawaii - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Shakedown: Hawaii yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Shakedown: Hawaii simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.