Which Ports Does MudRunner Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for MudRunner are as follows:
MudRunner - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
MudRunner - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for MudRunner yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
MudRunner - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
MudRunner - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and MudRunner simply follow one of these links:
MudRunner has the following styles of gameplay.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
- Simulation games are based on recreating something from the real world in a game like environment. There are many different types of simulation games such as driving, flying, sports, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which was a social simulation game.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
How to Port Forward MudRunner
When you are playing MudRunner you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.