Which Ports Does Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life Require
The necessary ports for Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life are as follows:
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life simply follow one of these links:
- Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Steam
- Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Playstation 5
- Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Switch
- Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Xbox Series X
When you play Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life you will experience the following styles of play.
- In an RPG the player assumes the role of the primary character in a story line and is the driving force behind the story line progressing. They tend to be very long and involve a deep leveling system and lots of inventory management.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
- Management based games are frequently about managing a pool of limited resources such as wood, rock, wool, and brick. They can also be based on managing players on a roster in a sports game, or even managing a business.
How to Port Forward Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life
When you are playing Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.