Street Outlaws: The List is a Driving/Racing game published by GameMill Entertainment, Discovery released in 2019.
Ports Required for Street Outlaws: The List
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Street Outlaws: The List are as follows:
Street Outlaws: The List - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Street Outlaws: The List - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Street Outlaws: The List - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Street Outlaws: The List - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Street Outlaws: The List simply follow one of these links:
- Street Outlaws: The List - Steam
- Street Outlaws: The List - Switch
- Street Outlaws: The List - Xbox One
- Street Outlaws: The List - Playstation 4
Street Outlaws: The List is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Forward Ports for Street Outlaws: The List
When you are playing Street Outlaws: The List you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.