Create a Port Forward for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris in your Router
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris offers the following styles of gameplay.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
Forward Ports for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris
When you are playing Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris
The ports for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris are as follows:
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris - Playstation 4
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris - Steam
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.