Ports Required for Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown
The network ports for Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown are as follows:
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - Playstation 5
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown simply follow one of these links:
- Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - Steam
- Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - Playstation 5
- Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - Switch
- Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown - Xbox Series X
Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
Port Forward Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown
When you are playing Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.