Port Forwarding on Your Router for The Last Cube
The Last Cube offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward The Last Cube
When you are playing The Last Cube you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for The Last Cube
The necessary ports for The Last Cube are as follows:
The Last Cube - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The Last Cube - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The Last Cube - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The Last Cube - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Last Cube that will show you the incoming connection ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.