The Legend of Korra has the following styles of play.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Port Forward The Legend of Korra
When you are playing The Legend of Korra you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does The Legend of Korra Require
The connection ports for The Legend of Korra are as follows:
The Legend of Korra - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
The Legend of Korra - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
The Legend of Korra - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Legend of Korra - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
The Legend of Korra - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Legend of Korra that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- The Legend of Korra - PC
- The Legend of Korra - Playstation 3
- The Legend of Korra - Playstation 4
- The Legend of Korra - Xbox 360
- The Legend of Korra - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.