Ports To Forward for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings are as follows:
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings that will show you the incoming ports.
When you play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- The main viewpoint in a third person is over the shoulder of the character that you are playing. Games like Tomb Raider are considered a 3rd person platformer while Gears of War is a great example of a 3rd person shooter. Some games allow you to switch between 3rd and 1st person like Skyrim.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In an RPG the player assumes the role of the primary character in a story line and is the driving force behind the story line progressing. They tend to be very long and involve a deep leveling system and lots of inventory management.
How to Port Forward The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
When you are playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.