Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is Activision's Third-Person and Shooter game with a release date in 2009.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
When you are playing Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Require
The ports for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen are as follows:
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen that will show you the specific ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.