How To Open Ports in Your Router for Trine: Enchanted Edition
Trine: Enchanted Edition includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
Forward Ports for Trine: Enchanted Edition
When you are playing Trine: Enchanted Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Trine: Enchanted Edition Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Trine: Enchanted Edition are as follows:
Trine: Enchanted Edition - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036,27300-27315
Trine: Enchanted Edition - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Trine: Enchanted Edition - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Trine: Enchanted Edition - PC
- UDP: 27300-27315
Trine: Enchanted Edition - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Trine: Enchanted Edition - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Trine: Enchanted Edition simply follow one of these links:
- Trine: Enchanted Edition - Steam
- Trine: Enchanted Edition - Playstation 4
- Trine: Enchanted Edition - Playstation 3
- Trine: Enchanted Edition - PC
- Trine: Enchanted Edition - Switch
- Trine: Enchanted Edition - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.