Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang is a Third-Person, Action, Adventure, and Beat-Em-Up game published by Freedom Games released in 2023.
Ports Required for Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang
The connection ports for Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang are as follows:
Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang that will show you the network ports.
Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
How to Port Forward Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang
When you are playing Troublemaker: Raise Your Gang you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.