Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
When you are playing Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
The necessary ports for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 are as follows:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Playstation 4
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Steam
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.