Ports Required for Whalien: Unexpected Guests
The ports for Whalien: Unexpected Guests are as follows:
Whalien: Unexpected Guests - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Whalien: Unexpected Guests - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Whalien: Unexpected Guests yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Whalien: Unexpected Guests that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
Whalien: Unexpected Guests includes the following genres of gameplay.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- In a platform style game the player jumps from one platform to another, and sometimes is required to do various acrobatic stunts. Many early games were platformers, such as Metroid and Donkey Kong.
- The main viewpoint in a third person is over the shoulder of the character that you are playing. Games like Tomb Raider are considered a 3rd person platformer while Gears of War is a great example of a 3rd person shooter. Some games allow you to switch between 3rd and 1st person like Skyrim.
How to Port Forward Whalien: Unexpected Guests
When you are playing Whalien: Unexpected Guests you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.