Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In an open world style of game the player is allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment. This style of games is usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose.
How to Port Forward Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
When you are playing Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
The network ports for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles are as follows:
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles simply follow one of these links:
- Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Steam
- Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Playstation 4
- Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Switch
- Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.