If you play Age of Booty, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Age of Booty, for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Age of Booty. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below for all the information you'll need and get it done today.
Port Forward Age of Booty on Xbox 360
In order to play Age of Booty on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- After that, click Port Forward Age of Booty on Xbox 360 and find your router to see easy-to-follow instructions.
Port Forward Age of Booty on Playstation 3
To begin playing Age of Booty on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- Done there? Follow Port Forward Age of Booty on Playstation 3 and choose your router to be done in no time.