How To Port Forward Resident Evil 5
If you play Resident Evil 5, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Resident Evil 5, for instance:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better quality voice chat
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall enhanced online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Resident Evil 5. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Firstly, be sure to follow our guide and set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- When you're finished with that go to Port Forward Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360 and click your router for more information.
To begin playing Resident Evil 5 on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.