If you play Resident Evil 6, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are quite a few advantages to setting up a port forward for Resident Evil 6, for example:
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better quality voice chat
- Enhanced overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Resident Evil 6. Want to get your port forwarded now? You're in the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Playing Resident Evil 6 on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- When you're done there go to Port Forward Resident Evil 6 on Xbox 360 and choose your router for easy-to-follow instructions.
To start playing Resident Evil 6 on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.