Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Megadimension Neptunia VIIR
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Megadimension Neptunia VIIR
When you are playing Megadimension Neptunia VIIR you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Megadimension Neptunia VIIR Require
The required incoming ports for Megadimension Neptunia VIIR are as follows:
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Megadimension Neptunia VIIR - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Megadimension Neptunia VIIR yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Megadimension Neptunia VIIR simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.