How Do I Find my Router Firmware Version
Frequently Asked Questions
- About our support model.
- I forgot my registration code.
- PFConfig can not login to my router.
- How do I find my firmware version.
- PFConfig ran, but my application is still not forwarded.
- What is a ticket number?
- What is your refund policy?
You can log into your router manually and look around for the firmware number using your web browser. It is always displayed somewhere, but every router is different. If you need help finding your firmware version, that is a great question to ask in the PFConfig forum.