Frequently Asked Questions
- About our support model.
- I forgot my registration code.
- PFConfig can not log in to my router.
- How do I find my firmware version.
- PFConfig ran, but my application is still not forwarded.
- What is a ticket number?
- What is your refund policy?
If PFConfig ran and your ports are still not forwarded there are many possible causes.
- Make sure that you are not blocking Internet access for the application that you want to forward using a software firewall. Try disabling your software firewall and see if the problem goes away. Keep in mind, Windows XP has a built-in firewall that is OFTEN the culprit here.
- Make sure that you are forwarding ports to the correct computer in your network. Computers are identified by IP addresses, and you need to be sure that you are forwarding ports to YOUR IP address.
- Check out your router's specifications and make sure that it doesn't have a firewall in it that could be blocking your ports.
This is the kind of thing that our Network Utilities Support System can help you with. Head in there and get some one-on-one help. Together we'll get your port forwarded.