Create a Port Forward for Sam & Max: Save the World in your Router
Sam & Max: Save the World is an Adventure game published by Telltale Games released in 2006.
Since Sam & Max: Save the World is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing Sam & Max: Save the World.
How to Port Forward Sam & Max: Save the World
When you are playing Sam & Max: Save the World you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Sam & Max: Save the World Require
The necessary ports for Sam & Max: Save the World are as follows:
Sam & Max: Save the World - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Sam & Max: Save the World yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Sam & Max: Save the World - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Sam & Max: Save the World - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sam & Max: Save the World simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.