Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Balan Wonderland
Balan Wonderland offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Balan Wonderland
When you are playing Balan Wonderland you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Balan Wonderland
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Balan Wonderland are as follows:
Balan Wonderland - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Balan Wonderland - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Balan Wonderland - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Balan Wonderland - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Balan Wonderland simply follow one of these links:
- Balan Wonderland - Xbox One
- Balan Wonderland - Switch
- Balan Wonderland - Steam
- Balan Wonderland - Playstation 4
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.