How to Port Forward Final Fantasy VII Tech Demo
Final Fantasy VIII is Square EA, Eidos Interactive, Square Enix's Role-Playing game released in 2000.
Final Fantasy VIII has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Final Fantasy VIII
Since Final Fantasy VIII is a single player game there should not be any need to forward ports for it. Most of the time only multiplayer games need a port forwarded. Occasionally it is possible that some single player games might need a port forwarded for things like: license activation, updates, and downloading new content. Any time you want to you can run our Port Finder application to see if Final Fantasy VIII is opening up any ports to know for sure. When you are done running Port Finder it will show you the necessary ports.
- Download and install Network Utilities. This is a free download.
- Launch Network Utilities, and then click the Port Finder button. Port Finder is free to use.
- Be sure to follow the instructions closely because finding game ports can be challenging.
- The Port Finder will upload port information to us and we'll add it to the site after looking at it.
What Port Finder Does
This is a brief rundown of all the things that Port Finder will do:
- Look at which ports Final Fantasy VIII has open in "listen" mode. These are the required incoming ports for Final Fantasy VIII.
- Wait for you to attempt to do something multiplayer, which might open up additional ports.
- Package up the specific ports in a neat little package and send it to our server for sharing.
Our servers will collect all of the ports that need to be forwarded used by multiple users and intelligently combine them into a single list of ports required. This will become the list that we recommend everyone forwards in their router.
Once people submit ports for Final Fantasy VIII they will be added to this page and the rest of our site.