How to Open a Port in Your Router for Shantae 5
Shantae 5 includes the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Shantae 5
When you are playing Shantae 5 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Shantae 5 Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Shantae 5 are as follows:
Shantae 5 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Shantae 5 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Shantae 5 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Shantae 5 - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Shantae 5 - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Shantae 5 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Shantae 5 that will show you the specific incoming ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.